Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: Young voters

  1. #31
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    Narrow-minded? Lmfao And you drink everything the pubs say too. Youre just as guilty as anyone else when it comes to that. Give me something to have a convo about, try and back up what you claim..I make an effort almost everytime.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    I beat they will bet you again in four years.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I beat they will bet you again in four years. </div></div>
    I wouldn't be old enough to run so no that's not possible
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    Yup, this landslide and control over Congress tells how much they are fed up with the Rep. party right now.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yup, this landslide and control over Congress tells how much they are fed up with the Rep. party right now. </div></div>
    Me and you both were 10 when Bush got in and i'll almost bet me or you either one were more worried about playing outside and our legos than how the pres. was going to be
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    I actually watched the election and thats what got me into political science today, I wasnt dead the past 8 years and have seen how much he has [censored] up.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> right now. </div></div>

    Right theres the key words in your statement. Politics, like many other things, is all about the moment. If Obama does a good job the next 3 years, he will get 4 more, if not, America will be up in arms just as much as they were this year. Then it will be up to the GOP to put up a fresh face and idea as the Dems did this year to get that control back. Even if they don't get the presidency, you would probably see a change in Congress much like 94.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #38
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    I agree, but when you see states like VA go blue and both senate seats are controlled by dems...thats a big testament to how fed up they really are. If the Dems do some good these next few years, they might be there for awhile. I think that Bush's reelection in 04 really messed them up, he has been the face of their party for the past 8 years...and I think if he hadnt been reelected, the pubs would have control over atleast one branch right now.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    We gave George four more years, so Obama would probably have to be awful.

    I think it will go much like it did for clinton. Too many things are torn up, two years can't fix that. So republicans will probably regain some ground.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Young voters

    Yeah, but notice my whole comment. I said they would have to present a fresh face and fresh idea. The Dems didn't do that in 04 with Kerry.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •